It is a follow up questionnaire to evaluate the learning outcome of the learners.
Questionnaire for follow up:
- Do you feel guilt and shame around your gaming?
- Have you sworn off a game, uninstalled it, and later returned to it?
- Have you called in sick or late to work or skipped classes to game?
- Do you lose hours of sleep to gaming?
- Do you set limits with gaming and then break them, playing hours longer than intended?
- Do you find ways to game when away from home?
- Do you find yourself gaming in the early morning?
- When upset, do you soothe yourself with games or plans to game?
- Have you ever taken a break from gaming and binged uncontrollably upon your return?
- Do you get very angry when someone or something interrupts a game?
- Do you hide or lie about your gaming?
- Do you often re-live gaming experiences or think about future ones?
- Does gaming contribute to arguments in your relationships?
- Has gaming taken the place of any hobbies or sports you used to enjoy?
- Do you forget appointments, responsibilities or deadlines in work or school when gaming?
- Do you become irritated and defensive when people suggest you might be gaming too much?
- Have your hours spent gaming increased over time?
- Do you blow off social events to game?
- Have you lost contact with friends and family since gaming?
- Do you have intense feelings (highs, lows, anger, fear) while gaming?
|Students understood the concept of game addiction||They were aware of game addiction but could not give a definition.||They became aware of definition of game addiction and was able to relate to its causes.||They were now able to distinguish the symptoms of game addiction and identified its effects.||They were able to recognize ways of dealing with game addiction and play game to improve their efficiency.||10|
Total Score: 100