Create a Google Site and give it the title that includes the name of the person you chose.
1. On the homepage and the first additional page of your website, give the following information:
When the person was born, and if he/she is dead, then the year the person died.
Where the person lived and worked in their adult life.
What the person studied or worked at in order to become part of computer history.
Any information you can find about the person's family life.
2. In the next few pages of your website, answer these questions:
Where in the timeline of computer history does this person emerge?
3. Your website must have:
- 4 or more pages on your website
- 6 or more images
- correct spelling and grammar
- insert maps, videos, charts or other objects for extra credit
This project is worth 45 points. Extra credit can be earned for doing a very good job of answering the questions in the second part of the presentation and adding features like charts, maps or videos (up to 5 pts.)
Your website is due on April 26.
The Public URL for this WebQuest:
WebQuest Hits: 1,042,566
Save WebQuest as PDF