- Content Standard A: Science as Inquiry
- Content Standard C: Life Science
- Content Standard F: Science in Personal and Social Perspectives
- Standard 4: Students adjust their use of spoken, written, and visual language (e.g., conventions, style, vocabulary) to communicate effectively with a variety of audiences and for different purposes.
- Standard 5: Students employ a wide range of strategies as they write and use different writing process elements appropriately to communicate with different audiences for a variety of purposes.
1. Reserach and Gather Information Criteria: http://oncampus.richmond.edu/academics/education/projects/webquests/quilts/
2. Presentation of Project Criteria: http://www.ncsu.edu/midlink/rub.pres.html
2. Introduction: http://www.cc.nih.gov/ccc/work/kid1.jpeg
4. Process: http://www.curiostudio.com/misc/einsteinshow.jpg
7. Teacher Page: http://www.ccsdschools.com/curriculum/emplibrary/standards.jpg