Please use the resources on this page to tabulate your notes in order to answer the following questions:
1. Identify the physical and emotional challenges that child soldiers face. List at least 6-8 challenges.
2. How are children recruited into war? List at least 3-5 ways.
3. What challenges do children encounter when they try to assimilate back into their old lives?
4. How are children's human rights violated when they are used as soldiers?5. If you had to pick one piece of information that people NEED to know about child soldiers what would it be and why?
6. How can "ordinary" people help children soldiers?
7. Where are children soldiers being use in war?
8. What images portray the complexity and severity of children soldiers? Find at least five appropriate images.
Remember these questions are not in a particular order so feel free to navigate the links freely. Please keep track of the answers to these questions on your matrix sheet and cite the resource when you write your notes.