"Valentine's Day or Saint Valentine's Day is a holiday celebrated on February 14 by many people throughout the world. In the English-speaking countries, it is the traditional day on which lovers express their love for each other by sending Valentine's cards, presenting flowers, or offering confectionery. The holiday is named after two among the numerous Early Christian martyrs named Valentine. The day became associated with romantic love in the circle of Geoffrey Chaucer in the High Middle Ages, when the tradition of courtly love flourished. The day is most closely associated with the mutual exchange of love notes in the form of 'valentines'."
February 14th is known as the most romantic day of the year. It is known as Saint Valentine's Day, or Valentine's day for short. It is usually celebrated by giving someone you care about something special. Every year, the fourteenth day of the month of February has millions across the world presenting their loved ones with candy, flowers, chocolates and other lovely gifts. In many countries, restaurants and eateries are seen to be filled with couples who are eager to celebrate their relationship and the joy of their togetherness through delicious cuisines. There hardly seems to be a young man or woman who is not keen to make the most of the day. It is a fun and exciting day, but not many people know the history behind Valentines Day.
1. Where did Valentine's Day come from?
2. Why Is Cupid Related to Valentine's Day?
3. Who was Saint Valentine?
4. Who Celebrates Valentine's Day?
5. How different of Valentine's Day Celebration in several country?
6. What are the most popular items to exchange during Valentine's Day?
7. What do the different colors of roses signify?
8. What symbols are associated with Valentine's Day?
9. Why is Valentine's Day celebrated on February 14?