Safe sex means taking precautions during sex that can keep you from getting a sexually transmitted disease (STD), or from giving an STD to your partner. These diseases include genital herpes, genital warts, HIV, Chlamydia, gonorrhea, syphilis, hepatitis B and C, and others. Safe sex can also prevent you from unwanted pregnancy.
Students will have to read through and discuss
- What is safe sex
- Why is safe sex important?
- How to reduce the risks
- What are safe sex practices?
- Common STDs
- Students will watch the introductory video
- Students will write an essay on the value of safe sex
- They will do a power point about safe sex with relevant headings
- Students will do presentation
- In conclusion students will do a little quizz