Use the Resources below to complete each of the tasks
Check under the Evaluation menu item for Rubric
- Open up the link to read Writing the Basic Business Letter.
- View the video The Key Forms of Business Writing.
- Identify the parts of a business letter by opening up the document Business Letter Example, labeling the parts, and printing your completed worksheet and place in your notebook.
- Open the link to read Writing a Business Letter. Here you will learn specifically what you may write in each of the paragraphs of the letter.
- Choose a scenerio and create a business letter following the rubric requirments that are listed in the Evaluation tab.
- Once you have finished writing your business letter and have done the worksheet post both of them to the appropreate assessment in blackboard. (you will post 2 files to 1 assessment)