A digital camera will be used to show the students an example of what the cards should look like.
You will create a 5-6 card presentation. Your cards will need to have the following information.
1. Card 1-- Type your name, name of your president, and a picture of your president.
2. Card 2-- Tell when and where your president was born.
3. Card 3-- Tell what number your president was and when he was in office.
4. Card 4-- Tell an important event that happened while your president was in office.
5. Card 5--Tell 2 important facts about your president. Tell if your president is still alive. If not when did he die?
Remember to add pictures!
Meet the presidents:
White House Website: About the presidents
Want to go inside the White House?
Pictures of our Presidents
Fun President's Day games