This project is part of my students' year-long quest to define the American Dream as it applies to:
1) the nation since its inception.
2) individual social, religious, and political movements.
3) their parents' and grandparents' generations.
4) themselves and their peers.
This webquest encourages students to:
1) make personal connections with the struggles surrounding Civil Rights and the Vietnam War.
2) question the impact of music, art, and literature in their lives.
3) synthesize the literature read in English III with their own interpretations of the American Experience.