Notice: Undefined variable: ThisIsMyWebQuest in /home/zunalco/public_html/teacherspage.php on line 59
Introduction: This webquest was developed to fulfill a requirement in Educational Technology for the third year Bachelor of Secondary Education students in the University of Santo Tomas.
Learners: This webquest is prepared for high school and college students.
Standards: Upon finishing all the activities in this webquest, the students are expected to:
- To come up of an investigation paper regarding the September 11 Terrorist Attack.
- To value the importance of peace between nations.
- To develop understanding of the horrible effects of terrorism.
- The expected time needed to complete the activities in this webquest is atleast 3 hours.
- Students should accomplish all the tasks in this webquest individually.
- The output of the student's investigation will be graded as follows:
- Related internet sites/links
- Internet encyclopedia
- E-mail accounts for all students
|Know how the terrorists were able to execute the attack.||Identify the people responsible for the terrorist attack.||Know the objectives of the attack.||Score|
|Validity and Reliability||If the investigation utilized valid and reliable resources to analyze the attack.||If the investigation made use of valid and reliable resources to accurately identify the people behind the attack and their affiliations.||If the investigation was able to validly state the specific objectives of the terrorists.||%30|
|Organization of Ideas||If the Output was able to chronologically analyze the steps of the terrorists to execute the attack.||If the Output was able to identify the main players of the attack according to their respective significance.||If the Output was able to clearly state the primary objectives and the secondary objectives of the attack.||%30|
|Comprehensiveness of the Investigation||If the investigation was able to cover all the steps of the terrorists in executing the attack.||If the investigation was able to name all the crucial personalities behind the attack.||If the investigation was able to analyze all the important motives behind the attack.||%40|
Conclusion: The students will learn how to conduct a valid and reliable investigation using the internet.
Notice: Undefined variable: ThisIsMyWebQuest in /home/zunalco/public_html/teacherspage.php on line 123