This WebQuest is designed for students at the standard 2 level. It allows them to explore and learn about the various processes of the water cycle through viewing videos and websites. Students are required to complete different activities which reinforce the key concepts learned. This webquest will take approximately 2 days to complete in the classroom.
Advice to teachers:
- Make sure you have updated knowledge about the software
- Make sure that all the resources are available to students to aid in their learning.
This activity was design to touch on the ISTE Standards for Students :
# 2. Communication and Collaboration
Students will use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance, to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
• Interaction, collaboration, and publication of work with peers, experts, or others employing a variety of digital environments and media
• Communication of information of ideas effectively to multiple audiences using a variety of media and formats
• Development of cultural awareness and global understanding through engaging with learners from other cultures
Firstly, we will like to say thank you to Mrs. Morris for introducing us to this amazing Webtool for learning. Secondly, for our group members who created and helped gathered information to make this webquest a success. Thirdly, to Zunal.com for allowing us to create our webquest. Lastly, we will like to credit the youtube channel "Smart Learning for All" for creating and sharing the video titled 'Water Cycle for Kids' which we used to gather a lot of our information on the water cycle.