This is my first webquest. It is about an important skill today: Public speaking. In addition to formal instruction that students go through, they are gradually introduced such moments where they have to professioally share their ideas in a an attractive way. I hope you like it and use adpated or with no adaptation with your students.
- Boost learner's autonomy
- Develop self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Exploit the resources of the web.
- Become active learners that take leading roles and more responsibility of their learning
- My deepest thanks should go to the website www.zunal.com for allowing me to enjoy the magic moment of creating a webquest.
- My gratitude should also be extended to my supervisor Dr. Donna Shaw for her encouragement and support.
The Public URL for this WebQuest:
WebQuest Hits: 1,039
Save WebQuest as PDF