Research information on Probability and Statistics
Develop a meaningful working knowledge of Probability and Statistics.
Be able to apply Probability and Statistics to activities you encounter and information you are interested in
How are probability and statistics used everyday?
How is knowing probability and statistics relevent?
The following websites might be helpful:
- Create your own mini experiments using probability and then record the statistics that you acquired
- Create a game that somehow utilizes the laws of probability.
- Find statistics on events, or studies that happen in real life that you are interested in.
- Do an online survey where both qualitative and quantitative information is researched.
- Find a sporting event that you are interested in and research the stats associated with it.
- Participate in an online game and keep track of and record your stats then analyze them.