1. The TASKS
As part of the assessment for Teamwork course, you have to work in a team and:
- Build the prototype of any machine of interest and record that process;
- Deliver a PowerPoint presentation about the type of machine you have made;
- Bring your product to the fair
You will have 3 weeks for preparation (beginning from 24 November 2013 - 13 December 2013)
3.1. The machine
- The machine can be made of any types of materials (plastic, cardboard, straw, fabric, etc).
- There is no restriction in terms of size, weight, color, as long as it works, and you feel fun doing it.
3.2. The video
- Record the process of building the machine, highlighting main steps
- The video should be around 5 minutes long
3.3. The presentation
- you should deliver a presentation on the structure, working principle of the type of machine you have made
- The presentation should be in PPT format and take no more than 30 minutes
In order to ensure that your project are within schedule, you areexpected to submit a report to your lecturer's email address: email@example.com on whatyou have done at the end of each week.