As a leading mathematician, your job is to explain to the college students several aspects of a polynomial.
1. The definition of a polynomial.
2. The parts of a polynomial.
3. Examples of things that are NOT polynomials.
4. Give a brief introduction to what polynomials are used for.
5. Provide a picture of what the graph of a polynomial looks like (be sure to include what type of graph it is!)
6. Forms and types of polynomials.
Use the resources listed below to find the information for your Powerpoint.
This is to be presented in a PowerPoint using as many slides as you choose. Make the Powerpoint creative, easy to read, easy to understand, and engaging. Utilize the slide designs but NOT the animations or sounds!