Step 1: Select a Partner
Get your teacher’s approval to explore that particular region.
(Note that regions will be assigned on a first-come-first-serve basis.)
Once your selected region has been approved, negotiate the
roles you will assume throughout the assignment. Roles may include: Task Manager, Designer, Reporter etc.
- What is the French and English name or your regions?
- Where is your region located? (Show on a map)
- What other regions, countries, bodies of water or mountains border your regions?
- What is the capital city of your region? What are some other important cities located in that region.
- What is the predominant climate of your region?
- What important historical event or events occurred in your region?
- What are the main economic activities of that region? (Tourism? Industry? Agriculture?... )
- What unique customs, traditions, architectures or site is your region is known for?
Use photos to enhance your presentation.
Your quiz should address the specific information requested in the table.
You may use the links provided and/or any other credible sources of information. (Be sure to document your sources.)
Step 5: Prepare
your Presentation and Quiz
Agree on a format for your presentation, and work on putting it together.