- visit the page provide in the link...Digestion definition and under the heading Digestion definition, read the paragraph and come up with a definition for the Term digestion
- After getting your definition visit the page in the link......Digestion in the mouth to now get a definition of the term mechanical digestion, be sure to scroll down the page as the data continues.
- Using the table provided start filling out the columns of the different type of digestion that takes place in the mouth and the enzymes present.
- go to the link provided and read the first paragraph, after which write a definition for the term chemical digestion.
- Now go to the link...digestive/upper-torso, page and use the interactive picture to hover over the different organs and start making your notes in your table .
- Once you have finish this step use the link..digestive/lower-torso. and complete the table with the different organs and enzymes in your table.
- To reinforced what you have learned as you were making your notes and filling out your table . Watch this small video then attempt the two tasks below.link...Digestive system summary
- Now once you have completed the table, write a paragraph simply explaining the journey of your hamburger as you start with the first bite to the when it travels to the end of your digestive system.
- Additionally complete the series of question in the attachment below and hand it in along with your paragraph at the end of the class.
Use the table provided to record your notes that you will find
Description: For each type of digestion , namely Mechanical and Chemical, state the area of that body that each process takes place at. Tabulate the data in the table provided.