Firstly, we must know verb in grammar and the different between tenses. English requires a thorough understanding of how verbs are used. Even the best speakers and writers sometimes have some troubles in choosing the appropriate or correct form of a verb for a sentence. So, we have to know too what a verb is.
- What is a verb?
- What is a tense?
- Verb tenses - An important use of the verb is to indicate when something happens. It's the tense of a verb that tells you if something is happening right now, was happening at some time in the past or will be happening at some time in the future.
- 16 tenses forms - Below, there is a link contained about the summary of 16 tenses forms. It's available in English and Bahasa.
- How to use it? - We often get confused in using the correct forms of the verb 'be going to' or present perfect continuous. How about past perfect and past perfect continuous?. Thus I included the link to teach us more about it.
- Irregular verbs - You may encounter some irregular verbs. To help you to discover more of the irregular verbs here I embed too the link about irregular verbs.
- Another Exercise - Below, there is a link that you can use to try another exercise to re-check if you really understood the lesson.
- Writing - Write a short paragraph not less than 3 sentences using the correct verb tenses that is expressing the past, present, and future action.