In groups of 4, you will:
- Participate in each adventure. Ask yourselves what you already know about the heart and the circulatory system and what you want to find out about it. Write down the answers on a post-it.
- Have one class period to complete the WebQuest Group Work
- Watch the video "Rap song Circulatory system" and discuss in your group your understanding of how blood passes through the heart to the rest of the body.
- Read ¨Human body reading comprehension¨ and answer the questions.
- Watch the video on Circulation and then the video on the Flow of blood in the Heart.
- Read the overview from the Science book on p. 20 and match the definitions provided.
Individually you will:
- Copy the definitions in your Science notebook and complete the word map on p. 28 in your Science book.
- List any question you would like to address in the next class period.
- Do the quizz. http://kidshealth.org/kid/htbw/CSquiz.html
Rap song Circulatory system
Flow of Blood in the Heart