- You and your partner will listen to the Number Eating Alligator Song together.
- After the song talk about what numbers the alligator likes to eat.
- Click on the link Raceway Number Values Game and play the game with your partner.
- Click on the Compare Numbers Game link. Choose the Compare Numbers Game and click on it. Click on, "Numbers less than 100". Play the game and think about the numbers your alligator would like to eat for lunch.
- Work with your partner to think of three comparing number problems for your alligator. Write them down.
- Click on the Alligator Puppet and Song link. Print out two copies of each page.
- Color your alligator and give it a name.
- Use the Flip camera to make a video of you and your partner explaining the three problems. Use your alligtors in the explanation. Don't forget to tell us their names.
Alligator Number Song
The Public URL for this WebQuest:
WebQuest Hits: 6,019
Save WebQuest as PDF