Please use the following evaluation as you work on this unit.
- Make sure to watch BOTH videos on a butterflies' life cycle.
- Make sure that the definitions are in full sentences.
- Use the word document attached to type your definitions on.
- Make sure to read the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar (there is a link to an online book being read).
- When completing the diagram make sure to use as much detail as possible.
- Be creative.
- Have fun.
There is a total of 100 points for this unit, which most are accumulated by the work you will be doing. Just watching the videos and reading the book will give you an automatic 20 points.
|Watch videos of butterfly life cycle.||No proof of videos watched.||Some proof of videos watched but no understanding of the content.||Videos watched and some information was understood.||Videos were watched and information was understood.||10|
|Definition of words.||No definitions were given.||Some definitions were given but were not in full sentences.||All definitions were typed up but not in full sentences.||All definitions were typed up and they were in full sentences.||30|
|Reading of The Very Hungry Caterpillar.||No proof the book was read.||Some proof the book was read but no understanding of content.||Proof the book was read but no understanding of content.||Proof the book was read and an understanding of the material.||10|
|Drawing of a life cycle.||No life cycle was handed in.||Life cycle was not printed from site but drawn out with pencil.||Life cycle was printed from site and used some detail and labeling.||Life cycle was printed from site. Good use of labels and detail to explain picture.||50|
Total Score: 100