This Web Quest works best when combining a US History unit on the American Revolution, with an English/Language Arts unit on propaganda/persuasive writing unit
This Web Quest meets the following New York State Learning State Learning Standards...
Learning Standards for Mathematics, Science, and Technology
- Standard 2: (MST2) Students will access, generate, process, and transfer information using appropriate technologies.
Learning Standards for Social Studies
- Standard 1: (SS1) Students will use a variety of skills to demonstrate understanding of ideas, eras, and themes in the history of U.S
- Standard 2: (SS2) Students will use a variety of skills to demonstrate understanding, and examine history from a variety of perspectives.
- Standard 5: (SS5) Students will use intellectual skills to demonstrate understanding of a necessity for governments…
Learning Standards for English Language Arts
- Standard 1: (ELA1) Students will read, write, listen, and speak for information and understanding.
- Standard 3: (ELA3) Students will read, write, listen, and speak for critical analysis and evaluation.
- Standard 4: (ELA4) Students will read, write, listen, and speak for social interaction.