This lesson is targeted for Form 3 Scheme A students
Attached you can find the lesson plan associated with this topic in order for this webquest to be conducted in a normal classroom environment.
- Basic Knowledge of Trigonometry.
- Basic knowledge of a right angled triangle
- Good knowledge on Area: how to find the area of a square and of a right triangle
- Labeling of sides of a right triangle (opposite, adjactent and hypothenuse)
- Good use of calculator.
- Using subject of the formula.
- Rounding up to significant figures and decimal places
You will also find attached as a Powerpoint Presentation:
- the solutions to the worksheet on the applications of Pythagoras Theorem found in the evaluation section
- the solution to the Challenging Situation given in the introduction of this webquest