- Students will be able to define how to protect themselves and their information while using the internet.
- Students will be able to define the risks involved while using the Internet.
- Students will be able to how to limit their risks in being a victim while using the Internets.
- Students will be able to define who is at risk and what those risks are to each they list.
- Students will be able to define where to seek help when they need it when they have become victimized on the Internet.
Prerequisite Skills: Comfort level with the Internet
Time Required: 4+1 day- 4 days for lessons and preparation ( 45 minutes each) and 1 day for presentation day.
Technology Needs/Materials Needed
Computers, Internet, and Google Apps
The resources and web links included on this website are external websites and I would like to thank them for creating such useful WebPages.