Grade Level: Fourth Grade
This webquest meets the following Missouri Show me Standards
- Conduct research to answer questions and evaluate information and ideas.
- Use technological tools and other resources to locate, select and
- Exchange information, questions and ideas while recognizing the
perspectives of others.
- Continuity and change in the history of Missouri, the
United States and the world.
- Relationships of the individual and groups to
institutions and cultural traditions.
- Writing formally and informally.
- Participating in formal and informal presentations
and discussions of issues and ideas.
Show ME Standards
Also meets the following ISTE NETS standards for students.
- Creativity and Innovation: Demonstrate creative thinking, construct knowledge, and develop innovative products and processes using technology.
- Communication and Collaboration: Students use digital media and environments to communicate and work collaboratively, including at a distance,
to support individual learning and contribute to the learning of others.
- Research and Information Fluency: Students apply digital tools to gather, evaluate, and use information.
ISTE NETS Standards
Man with magnifying lens
Professor Smarty Pants
Black and white Children
Animated Pilgrim Children