Arizona State Standards
1. Strand 1- American History
- PO 3. Construct timeline of historical era (presidents, key events, people)
- PO 8. Describe two points of view on the same historical event.
2. Strand 2- World History
Concept 1: Research Skills for History
- PO 7. Analyze cause and effect relationships between and amound individuals and/or historical events.
3. Strand 3- Civics/Government
Concept 1: Foundations of Government
- Analyze the significance of the principles and ideals of the following documents: a) Bill of Rights (as related to specific time periods) b) Emanicipatio Proclamation
4. Strand 4- Geography
Concept 1: The World in Spatial Terms
- PO 1. Construct maps, charts, and graphs to display geographic information.
- PO 5. Interpret thematic maps, graphs, charts, and data bases depicting various aspects of the United States and world regions. (Apply to regions studied.)
5. Strand 5 - Economics
Concept 1: Foundations of Economics
- PO 1. Explain how limited resources and unlimited human want cause people to choose some things and give up others.
Concept 4: Global Economics
- PO 2. Identify the patterns of economic interaction (e.g. national debt, balance of trade) between countries.