This Webquest is made up of different tasks. Each task is described below.
1) Each group will be given an element. You must make an advert to explain what this element has special. Your description can include:
- its position in the periodic table
- its symbol
- if it is common in nature,
- what it's uses are
- mention if the element is solid, liquid or gas at room temperature,
- what mixtures or compounds it is used in
Apart from the short presentation there are a few tasks to be covered and the answered handed in.
2) Watch the elements video, then fill in the Video Questions document. This document has questions about the video which need to be handed in.
3) Then download the homework sheet and fill it in. Give it in on the date told in the lesson.