At the end of today's web quest you will be able to:
- Define the term air mass.
- List the four descripters used to identify air masses.
- List and identify the four types of air masses.
- Define the term front as it applies to meteorology.
- List the types of fronts.
- Draw the types of fronts and explain how they are related to air masses.
- Identify the types of fronts on a weather map and explain the types of weather associated with each.
The successful completion of these objectives will be demonstated on worksheets that will be submitted by each individual student as a final project.