Today you will be investigating a digital lab with your lab partners. Each group is made of three to four scholars.
- Your first task is to assign one of these roles to one group member. Each group member should have at least one role (one member may have more than one)
- Laptop A manager – this scholar will be using Laptop A, no other scholar can touch or use this laptop.
- Laptop B Manager- this scholar will be using Laptop B, no other scholar can touch or use this laptop. (This scholar should know how to type quickly because they will be doing the majority of typing)
- Time Manager- this scholar will be keeping track of the time left. They will be given a stop watch to keep track of time.
- Group Manager- this scholar will make sure the group is following all the instructions on the Web Quest website and ensuring scholars remain on task.
Next, in your groups:
- Proceed to the Process tab and complete Steps 1, 2, and 3.
- Each step will contain a website link you must visit and a word document link.
- Each website has its own word document. You are required to complete the questions or input the data into each word document. (Answers on word document will be graded based on ACCURACY, not EFFORT)
- Once you have completed each step, make sure to check the rubric.
- Rubric will describe how points will be awarded for each section. You may check off each section to make sure you have completed each component properly.