Upon completion of this webquest, you will be able to:
1. Differentiate between the various stages of pressure ulcers and correctly classify the stage of Margaret's ulcer.
2. Identify body areas most prone to pressure ulcer development
3. Recognize conditions that place a person at risk for development of pressure ulcers and compare them to risk factors identified in Margaret's scenario.
4. Create an educational tool that includes interventions to prevent the occurrence of pressure ulcers.
5. Select a treatment regimen for Margaret based on current recommendations.
6. Correctly classify the stages of pressure ulcers as evidenced by receiving an 85% or greater on the quiz located in the evaluation section of this webquest.