Having worked your way up the game design ladder at a top game company, you have been assigned the task of making sure the studios new AAA game set in Ancient Mesopotamia is factually correct.
- It is your job to create the in game encyclopedia entries that inform the gamer about interesting facts about the tools, people, and places/artifacts they encounter.
- Your boss has asked you to get at least three of these 500 word entries into him by the end of the next week covering each of the three topics.
- Visuals and dates are important, so when you turn in your pieces you need to make sure and include graphics and dates to enhance the authenticity of your entries.
- Remember this is for a game, so make sure and include fun and interesting details that encourage the players to read your hard work!
- Finally, make sure and reference your work! You never know who might be playing the game, so you want to make sure you can back up where you got your information.