You have been selected by the National Youth Commission Advertising Campaign to be a member of their ad production crew. You and your team will:
- Analyze the the Bill of Rights.
- Identify the current social/political issues that are connected to the constitutional interpretation of the Bill of Rights.
- Examine the voting records of political representatives for legislation introduced or supported that relates to constitutional issues.
- Select a controversial issue which affects today’s youth and is related to the interpretation of an article in the Bill of Rights.
- Investigate opposing points of view on this issue and formulate your team position on this issue.
- Create an advertising campaign that takes a stand on the chosen issue, inform others of their basic rights, and encourages other young people to become involved.