Experimental and Discovery: After completing several activites and exercises, students will be able to identify all eight color schemes to create a unified work of art.
Essential or guiding questions students will need to answer:
- Name your primary colors
- Can you mix anything to make a primary color? Why or why not?
- Can you name your secondary colors?
- How many primary colors do you need to mix to get secondary colors?
- What primary colors do I mix to make my secondary?
- What are tertiary colors?
- Can you name the tertiary colors?
- What do you have to mix to make tertiary colors?
- How many colors are in tertiary colors?
- What is a tint and what is a shade?