Welcome Science Explorers!
First thing's first!! Choose a partner. Make sure to choose wisely!
You and your partner are going on a wilderness adventure! The two of you will use the websites given to find out several things:
- How many classifications are there for animals and insects?
- You must choose 2 facts from each classification. Keep these safe and in a place you can find them again. You're going to need them!
- Once you find all your facts, you are going to find a picture of an animal or insect for each classification. Don't forget to print it out. If you need some help during this step, ask me and I will be glad to help.
- Once you have ALL of your facts and your pictures you are going to get a piece of poster board and put all your information on it. You and your partner can decide how to organize your board, but be sure you and your partner can both read it.
- Once you finally have all your information recorded with your partner on your poster, you will present you wild findings to the class.
Once you have chosen your pictures, write a sentence or two telling why the two of you decided that animal or insect belongs in that classification.
HAVE FUN! I can't wait to see what
all my science explorers come up with! :)