1. View the cheesy sample linked to on this page.
2. With your partner, select a scene from Romeo & Juliet of at least 10 lines that includes 2 or more characters.
3. Following the instructions on the Fakeconvo page, select your first speaker and first status update (which will probably be a line of dialogue but can be a stage direction or something else).
4. Translating the dialogue into something modern, enter the whole scene.
5. When finished, save your project and write down the link. We will be looking at all of them at the end of class.
Romeo + Juliet, 1996 Dir. Baz Lurhmann