Discussion topics - ideas
Finally, we're going to create a mindmap ready for our Speaking Part 4 discussions.
- If you don't know what a mindmap is, go to Google Images and type 'mind map'.
- We're going to use a browser-based mindmapping tool called mind42. If you've never used it, watch the 3-minute video to find out what to do. (You can ask me for help too!)
- Go to the mind map - the link should be in your email. If you can't find it, check your spam. There are six prompts:
- There is no cure for affluenza.
- People in our society are defined by what they earn.
- Nowadays people are ruled by superficial values.
- People today have an unhealthy interest in the lives of celebrities.
- People buy things to make themselves feel happier.
- Being affluent makes people unhappy.
Add your ideas using the internet to help you out. You can use whichever sources you like.