This webquest should be taken home to finish if it does not get done in class.
1. Get with group and brainstorm down ideas on what our group thinks are the main reasons for the Roman Empire collapse. Use http://www.roman-colosseum.info/roman-empire/reason-why-the-roman-empire-fell.htm or http://www.utexas.edu/courses/rome/210reasons.html to get a feel on which problems caused the decline of the Roman Empire.
2. Narrow down to the reasons that can be traced to certain events or time frames so that can be placed onto your group's list. You should come up with at least six main reasons with a small explanation for the decline of the Roman Empire, with no less than three specific examples tied to an event or reason for a point for your list.
3. Create your list, be creative with the layout of it and be sure to add pictures!
4. Use Microsoft Word or any other preferred software to complete your group's list.
5. Grade your partner on a 0-10 scale where 10 is the best.
6. Show Mr. Watson the list and peer grade by email.