· Research the Underground Railroad, read a couple more stories from our class library and conduct research using the links I have provided below.
· Think about a story you could create as a journalist. Remember, when writing newspaper articles a reader is hooked by the title and the first few sentences. How will you hook your reader?
· Download the story outline document.
· First complete the outline.
· Pictures-draw, trace, paint, color, use real pictures, newspapers, internet…etc. This should be done by the student.
· Write neatly or type
· Check spelling/grammar
· If you have any questions; ask.
· Have Fun!