Step 1 - Introduction
- Class will be divided into four groups
- The members of the each group will do different work
Student B- Manager (has to coordinate the work of the group)
Student C - Designer (has to draw, glue and write)
Student D - Informator (has to provide group with interesting information for reading)
- Managers of the groups have to choose one of the country of the United Kingdom - England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland.
- Groups have to prepare all nessesary materials - A1 format paper, crayons, markers, glue, pencils, scissors, etc.
Step 3 - Gathering the information
- Group's informator has to provide his/her groupmates with information or links for useful sites about their countries.
- All memebers of the group have to read the same sites and make notes about different sites (3 sentances at least about each)
- Memebers of the group have to decide which information will they choose for poster.
- symbols of the country (flag, emblem, flower, anthem)
- geographical position of the country (map, rivers, mountains, seas)
- population and language
- national traditions and holidays
- interesting places
Step 4 - Creating poster
- Students will create a colourful poster using crayons, markers, glue, pencils, scissors, etc.
- Disigner of the group is responsible for the creating.
- At the fourth lesson groups have to present their work.
- Speaker will tell about their country, using poster