- Get with your partner.
- Get a pencil and paper.
- While you watch the Food Groups video, you will write down or draw pictures of the food groups and some of the foods that you see in each group.
- After you watch the video, you will each get a magazine, scissors, glue, and paper plates.
- You will look through the magazines and cut out enough pictures of food to make a food group collage on your paper plate.
- Glue the pictures on the paper plate in the right sections to make a balanced meal.
- Share your meal with your partner and then with the class.
Description: Food Groups