2. Create a Word document titled Detective Notebook. Include a Title page with both your names.
3. In your Detective Notebook write the definitions of the mystery vocabulary words below.
You will use the Britannica Elementary dictionary from Discus.
Mystery Vocabulary Words
Write the definitions of these words in your Detective Notebook:
- Red Herring
4. You and your partner must read the attached story titled "The Case of the Ruined Roses" and see if you can solve the case
Write your solution in your Detective Notebook.
5. On your own, without your partner, you will complete a Sherlock Holmes Picture Scramble.
6. On your own again, you will Ask Sherlock Holmes a yes or no question and record his answer.