Activity 1: What is a BIOGRAPHY?
What information does it include? Make a list HERE. (You can answer in English or Spanish)
Activity 2: Reading a Biography
- Read the biography about Lady Ada Lovelace...Which information from your list does it include?
- Re-read the text and choose the best linking words.
Activity 3: What is a TIMELINE? (You can answer in English or Spanish)
- Re-read the text about Lady Ada and elaborate a timeline about the most important events in her life. Take a photo of the timeline and share it HERE.
- Use the information given to write a short biography. (You can use Lady Ada biography as a model)
Activity 5: FINAL TASK: Who is the MOST IMPORTANT WOMAN in your life? Which was her great ACHIEVEMENT?
- Write a list of questions you would like to ask her about her life. Share them HERE.
-Using the previous questions, interview the woman you consider important in your life. While you interview her you will film the conversation and then you will share the video HERE.
*The interview could be in English or Spanish.
*Don't forget to include photos which illustrate the events while you retell the biography.
*The visual presentation will last no more than 10 minutes.
*The visual presentation will be retell in English.