Day 1 – Research
1. Go to the following sites and answer the following questions about the Graphic Design career.
a. What is a Graphic Designer?
b. What are some skills of a Graphic Designer?
c. What are some tools Graphic Designers use to create their designs?
d. What do Graphic Designers do before creating their designs?
e. How much education is required to become a Graphic Designer?
f. What are some common uses of Graphic Design?
Day 2 - Create
1. Go to piktochart.com and create an infographic
2. Using the information gathered from yesterday, create an extraordinary infographic!
3. Use Google or other sources to look at examples if you get stuck.
Day 3 - Review & Submit
1. Review your infographic and submit it for a grade.
The Public URL for this WebQuest:
WebQuest Hits: 197
Save WebQuest as PDF