- Choose a myth from the given list
- Research your myth ï»¿using links provided
Explain your myth answering these two questions:
- What is the truth in this myth?
- What are other truths behind this myth that may contradict it?
- As a group, you may use any of the materials available to help you understand and explain the myth.
- Prepare a five-minute presentation to the class that explains your understanding of the myth, using creative drama, visual aids such as posters, music, illustrations, or an oral presentation.