So you have the information and now you have to do something with it. Bring it to life!
1. You will be assigned to a group with one or two other students.
2. Each group will be given the name of one of the countries we discussed.
3. Using the graphic organizer and the notes you took on your organizer, come to a conclusion of what your countries Christmas would look like.
4. Draw and design on the butcher paper what that celebration would look like.
5. When everyone is finished each group will have a chance to present theirs to the class.
6. As each group gets up you will be judged by your peers, using the thumbs up or thumbs down scale, as to who best describes their country.
7. All groups work will be displayed throughout the classroom.