- Using the file labeled "WebQuest Task 1," find the video link for your instrument.
- Actively listen to the video focusing on the technique and approach of the performer.
- Ask yourself the following:
"Is what I am hearing sound good?"
"How is the performer achieving what I am hearing?"
"How does this relate to how I play my instrument?"
- At the conclusion of the video, type a list of 10 things you heard that can apply to your playing using full sentences.
- Using the file labeled "WebQuest Task 2," find the video links for your instrument.
- Listen to both videos, focusing on comparing and contrasting different aspects of the performance.
- At the conclusion of the video, fill out the Venn diagram comparing and contrasting the performances. You may use bullet points.
- Listen to the piece of music in this link titled "WebQuest Task 3."
- Critically respond in essay form to what you're hearing, focusing on tone, blend, articulations, dynamics, technique and style. Use knowledge you gained from the previous two tasks to influence your response.