1. Use resources provided to research the five topics specific to you.
2. Follow the list of questions I have presented to collect the information you will use to make your big book.
3. After answering each question to the best of your ability, begin to illustrate each topic.
4. Put all of your information and corresponding illustration together and we will laminate and bind your pages to make a professional looking big book.
Add little extras throughout your book for enhancement. This will make your book more interesting for the reader. Your information will really come to life!
1. Name each topic individually.
2. Where can it be found?
3. Name the individual characteristics.
4. Did you learn any new information about any topic?
5. What makes each one of your topics unique or special?
Each student will present their big book to the class after completion. Be familiar with the information in your book (Do not be dependent on your book for the information). Be prepared to answer any questions that may present themselves after you present your book.
Deep Sea Resources