- Your task is to find as much information about the follow topics & vividly explain the role that they played during the Holocaust.
- Gather pictures, create poster boards & answer all questions using the websites listed below titled (Adolph Hitler, German Jews, Concentration Camp Information, Groups Affected)
- Analyze and discuss roles with group members
Task #1 "Adolph Hitler"
- Who is Adolf Hitler?
- How long was he the dictator of Nazi, Germany?
- What was Hitler doing after he returned to Munich and who was he monitoring?
- What event in Germany provided a political opportunity for Hitler?
- What year was Hitler named "Time Magazine Man Of The Year"?
Task #2 "Jews"
- How many Jews emigrated during the first six years of the Nazi dictatorship?
- How where Jews identified?
- In 1939 what new restrictions where placed on the Jews remaining in Germany?
- What was the name of the killing center majority of the Jews where deported to?
- What classified you as a Mischlinge? Define as well
Task #3 "Concentration Camps"
- Who decided to create the concentration camps?
- Which was the first concentration camp?
- When were the concentration camps discovered?
- How many victims died in the concentration camps?
- Which concentration camp had the most causalities?
Task #4 "People Affected"
- How many victims where non Jews?
- Why did Hitler kill 11 million people?
- Most of the remaining victims where from which other countries?
- What type of marriage's where not allowed under the Hitler's rein?
- How were the disabled viewed & treated?