- Print out the activities worksheets attached in this page (you may ask teacher help to print).
- Choose your class peer.
- With your peer, use many colorful sticky note (green, pink, yellow, orange..etc).
- Enlarge your handwriting for the name of the body part.
- under the name, write with smaller font size full sentences of the function of that body part.
- stick those sticky notes in the right places of your peer body.
Task 3: (with parent help)
- Bring paper roll.
- Cut it in a way that fit the length and the width of your best friend or family member.
- Ask him/her to lay over the paper spread on the floor.
- Draw using a marker the figure of his/ her body.
- Ask him/her to get up
- Draw some details (face, hair, eyes, mouth, hands, fingers, toes, t-shirt, pants..etc)
- Write on the different body parts (on your drawing) used by him/her to do favorite activities; for examples on the ears (listening to the music)
- Glue your drawing on the foam board as a poster.
- Write the name of him/her on the top of the poster.
- Talk about your best friend or family member in the class.