- Research the topic with your partner. Start with these keywords: critical thinking, artifacts, job aids, reading, frameworks, thinking frames, techniques, and tools.
- Select 10 useful resources for strategies on critical reading and thinking in your field of study.
- Study these to determine the key elements and make a categorical list of at least 6.
- Decide on the platform for your job aid.
- Create artifact.
- Write-up the rationale.
- Submit assignment.
- Present the artifact to the class.